Tuesday, February 23, 2010

film noir slang

Joe: Hey baby, been a while hasn't it?
Beca: Apparently not long enough.
Joe: Don't barber me like that bim!
Beca: *laughs when did you start using so much slang joe?
Joe: Since you left me behind the eight-ball and my ass landed in the big house.
Beca: Oh stop it. You really think I could have done anything for you?
Joe: Yes! I do!
Beca: You're such a boob! And stop talking so loud your going to get us kicked out.
Joe: What happen Beca?
Beca: I'll tell you what happen. You became a dope peddler.
Joe: But I'm back now! And im clean! Got some dough too.
Beca: Does it look like I care? You're still a boob. Thinking that you can just come looking for me and think that if we talked enough things will be fine again? No. I don't think so. So why don't you just take your precious dough, drif outa here, get a drive and show me that you've changed maye then I'll consider thinking about you
Joe: Fine... *stands up I'm still pissed as hell at you Beca but im dizzy with dame baby. Hope you remember that

No comments:

Post a Comment