Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st anecdote

winter of eighth grade my life took a turn that i don't want to remember much less ever talk about. it was lunch time in the forum at castillero a day or so after the night it happened, michelle's little eyes darting left and right trying to help me find my ex-boyfriend at the time ray. we had been talking for a while about getting back together and michelle thought that i would be a good idea to tell him what happened. 'where is that big good for nothing....' michelle mutterd until her eyes just about popped out of her head, 'found him!' couple minutes later it was me, him, and the chilly winter air. i tried my hardest to explain to him what had happened without crying but even if i had cried i still don't think he would have showed any emotion about what i was talking about. all he did was stand there, stand there and not care. i didn't realieze that i had started getting louder and louder and that my eyes had began to water 'what is wrong with you?! for someone that's supose to love me so much why don't you care?! why don't you care?!' all he did was stare off beyond the hills. so i left him there and almost ran down the hall. sure enough michelle was right at my heels trying to get me to stop. she realized that i wasnt going to stop so she just let me walk and tried talking to me, but she knew what i wanted to hear, she knew that all i wanted was for him to care to hug me and say it would be all right so she just talked me down till the tears stopped streaming down my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment